Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesdays and Vacation Day Dreams!

My friend over at Life as a Coach's Wife, Channa, does Wardrobe Wednesdays.  She is linking up today....so get your creative juices flowing...internet window shopping does nothing to the checkbook...just make sure you don't check out!

We have had a sneak peek of the gorgeous weather that will be heating up the Texas region soon.  This made me think about Spring Break next week which I don't get to celebrate anymore because I am no longer a student. But I can day dream, right?

I might get to go to Arizona in about a month for work.  Although, I would actually be wearing business casual - perhaps even a polo with our company logo - I like to imagine myself on vacation at one of the plush resorts with golfing and pools.  So, here is my spring resort wear outfit day dream...

From Old Navy



From White House Black Market
(side note...my legs look nothing like this...thank goodness for the tunic!)



Also, from White House Black Market. (Mine are last season's with no snake print)
These give you a little more height and lengthens that leg for the legging!

Now, add a gorgeous scarf to tame your hair and chunky bracelet...and you are ready to jet set!


Now, BACK TO WORK!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I want to play Wardrobe Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real though ... can we carve out some styling advice time in NYC? I need some serious fashion advice from my seriously fashion forward friend, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You forgot to link your blog to mine. At the end of my WW post is a McLinky, just click where it says and follow the directions.

    ReplyDelete