Friday, March 26, 2010

Every little thing it does is MAGIC! - WINNER!


When we were preparing to move into our dream house last summer, we uncovered all sorts of marks on the wall that made the rooms look rough.  After living in a house for 8 years, alot of things may tend to go unnoticed because the surfaces are all clean.  ANYWAY, as we were preparing to sell the house, I thought we were going to have to re-paint everything. However, we started using magic erasers to remove marks on the wall, and it saved us a bunch of time and money.  I am sure most of you have tried them, but if you haven't and you have kids who tend to be little artists...they remove crayon, marker, and some scratches.  BE careful, too much rubbing can actually take off your varnish or paint.

It surprisingly makes a big difference on the cleanliness factor if the walls are clean!

Thanks to Kelly's Korner for her Show Us Your Life: Cleaning Tips Post.

In honor of my birthday, I will be sending a set of Magic Erasers to one randomly selected reader!  Just become a follower (if you are not one already) and leave a comment by 3/27/10 at noon (central)!

THE WINNER IS
(From Random.org)

Min: 1


Max: 5

Result: 1

CONGRATS TO BETH McC.

Beth McC. said...


I love the Magic Eraser, its a staple in my house!


Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday

Please email me with-in 24 hours to claim your prize!


AND because I can't just send Magic Erasers, I am also sending Beth a pair of animal print cleaning gloves!  That should make cleaning a little more fun!
Thanks for entering!


7 comments:

  1. I love the Magic Eraser, its a staple in my house!

    Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the eraser!!! We use it often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eraser! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart the magic eraser! It is a staple in our house!
    I'm a new follower!!
    Your blog is just presh!
    Have a great weekend
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought they would work. I have some crayon marks that need erasing as we speak

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the magic eraser too!!!! Anyone with kids needs one! I am your newest follower. Please check out my tips at http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/01/different-way-to-clean.html
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever! Sorry for not entering. This is the first time I have been on the computer since Thursday! See you tomorrow!...hopefully, if we are able to move, ha!

    ReplyDelete